Last Modified: June 28, 2016
1. Introduction and Scope
1.1. Introduction. Accessible Design & Build, Inc. (“we”) wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information from and about you because we understand you are concerned about your privacy, and we want to maintain your trust.
3. Children Under 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. The Site and its contents are directed at people over the age of 13 and their parents, as well as parents of children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us.
4. Information We Collect. We may collect information that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you use our Site. The types of information that we collect may include any of the following: (a) information you voluntarily provide, such as information submitted in the contact us form,
(b) other information that you provide to us but that does not identify you personally, such as records of your visits and information that you submit when using the Site,
(c) information from third parties, and
(d) traffic and usage information generated from your visits to the Site, including the type of device that you use to access it.
5. How We Collect Information
5.1. Tracking Technologies We Use.We may use one or more of the following technologies to collect Personally Identifiable Information and other information: cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third-party websites. We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
6. How We Use Your Information. We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
6.1. to provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Site;
6.2. to enable you to access and use the Site, including getting information about our services;
6.3. to send transactional messages, including:
(a) responding to your comments, questions, and requests,
(b) providing customer service and support, and
(c) sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
6.4. to send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
6.5. to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site and for marketing or advertising purposes;
6.6. to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Site, and other illegal activities;
6.7. to personalize the Site content, features, or advertisements; or
6.8. to enable you to share content with users you designate.
7. Information Sharing and Disclosure
7.2. Service Providers Generally. We engage service providers to provide services to us. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with them,
(b) subject to any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, and
(c) on the condition that they use your Personally Identifiable Information only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
8. Controls and Choices
8.1. Your Controls and Choices. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include any or all of the following:
(a) you may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters,
(b) you may choose whether or not to receive offers from us, and
(c) you may choose whether you received targeted advertising from us or our partners, if any.
8.2. California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content. Visit our Your California Privacy Rights page for more information.
9. Right to Decline Requests. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not required by applicable law or for any legitimate purposes.
10. Security of Your Information
10.1. Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to correctly use the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
12. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to other sites, which may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit them. We are not responsible for either the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us or the privacy practices of those websites.
13. Contacting Us. You can reach us at PO Box 3023, Cary, NC 27519 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.