Below is a list of some of the benefits our clients have gained when they built an accessible home or renovated their existing home to include Universal Design features.
- Maintained independence in their own home
- Continued and fostered valuable social networks
- Preserved and promoted safety and well-being in their own home
- Maintained inter-generational connections
- Participated in community activities
- Stayed physically and mentally active in an aesthetic and comfortable environment
- Planned and provided for a healthy and secure environment with technological amenities
- Continued to build equity in their home
- Maintained their independent lifestyle in a “person-family-community-centric” way
- Strengthened family and family relationships
- Shopped and dined in their familiar places
COMPLIMENTARY HOME EVALUATIONS - CONTACT US BELOW
Accessible Design and Build, Inc.